IndiGo Cadet Program - No applications, pre-registrations or registrations are being accepted at this time till further notice from IndiGo. Check back for getting admitted to the next batch.
IndiGo + NZICPA + Flightrule
We train cockpit-ready pilots for IndiGo, India’s fastest growing Airline.
Register with us today and become an A320 first-officer with IndiGo.
- Sign a Specialized Training Agreement with IndiGo prior to starting the program.
- Ground training at Flightrule Aviation utilizing Nordian e-learning program delivered by certified instructors.
- Flight training at NZICPA. Graduate with CAA NZ CPL with IR.
- Conversion of license at Blue Ray Aviation.
- Obtain DGCA CPL with IR.
- Airbus A320 type rating with Etihad Aviation Training, Abu Dhabi.
- Aged between 18 and 32 years old at time of application and of Indian nationality or holding an OCI card.
- Achieved a minimum score of 51% each in Physics, Mathematics & English in (10+2) exam.
- Possess a valid Indian Class I medical certificate ** (No Limitations), be in good physical condition with appropriate weight and height.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Have “Unique-I.D.” number/ registration number (U-I.D.) at the time of admission;
*10+2 with minimum score of 51% / Grade Point 6 / Grade C1 – Individually in each subject i.e. Physics / Mathematics / English or a higher degree in the subjects with minimum 51%.
**Candidates not possessing an Indian Class I medical can apply for the IndiGo program with a Class II medical, however they must possess an Indian Class I medical prior to commencing the program.
Note: Applicants will be required to provide copies or proof of all documentation, certificates, and mark sheets at Interview stage
CONTACT HERE FOR ANY PROGRAM RELATED QUERIES
📱 +91 85869 73001