IndiGo Cadet Program - No applications, pre-registrations or registrations are being accepted at this time till further notice from IndiGo.
IndiGo + NZICPA + Flightrule
We train cockpit-ready pilots for IndiGo, India’s fastest growing Airline.
Register with us today and become an A320 first-officer with IndiGo.
- Sign a Specialized Training Agreement with IndiGo prior to starting the program.
- Ground training at Flightrule Aviation utilizing Nordian e-learning program delivered by certified instructors.
- Flight training at NZICPA. Graduate with CAA NZ CPL with IR.
- Conversion of Licence with our partner flying schools in India.
- Obtain DGCA CPL with IR.
- Airbus A320 type rating with Etihad Aviation Training, Abu Dhabi.
- Aged between 18 and 32 years old at time of application and of Indian nationality or holding an OCI card.
- Achieved a minimum score of 51% each in Physics, Mathematics & English in (10+2) exam.
- Possess a valid Indian Class I medical certificate ** (No Limitations), be in good physical condition with appropriate weight and height.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Have “Unique-I.D.” number/ registration number (U-I.D.) at the time of admission;
*10+2 with minimum score of 51% / Grade Point 6 / Grade C1 – Individually in each subject i.e. Physics / Mathematics / English or a higher degree in the subjects with minimum 51%.
**Candidates not possessing an Indian Class I medical can apply for the IndiGo program with a Class II medical, however they must possess an Indian Class I medical prior to commencing the program.
Note: Applicants will be required to provide copies or proof of all documentation, certificates, and mark sheets at Interview stage
Young pilot trainee Shlok Bajpai landed in Whanganui this week as part of the largest cohort of international students in the region since borders closed two years ago. The 20-year-old was one of the first of 54 students from across India set to arrive for training at the
IndiGo Cadet Program- USD 135,000
This is the indicative price. It is subject to confirmation and revision.