THE BEST CLASSROOM BASED GROUND TRAINING FOR DGCA CPL EXAMS
Flightrule Aviation Services LLP brings you one of the most comprehensive ground training for the DGCA CPL exams. Our Faculty has thousands of hours of flying experience in Airlines/ Commercial Aviation and the Military.
Our courses comply with the DGCA CPL exam syllabus and are backed by periodic exams, assignments, and a state of the art Moodle Learning Management System
Preferred by Airlines
24*7 Instructor Guidance
Fully Automated Learning Management System
Flightrule Aviation Services
Flightrule Aviation Services LLP was established in 2017 to impart quality Aviation training to budding pilots in India. The company is the brainchild of Ms Anu Alagh and Capt Rahul Monga. Capt Rahul Monga is a world record holder Pilot from the Indian Air Force and holds a EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Instructor rating, A New Zealand CPL, and an Indian ATPL (H). The company has so far coached 100s of students in clearing the DGCA CPL and the ATPL exams. In 2019, joined hands with IndiGo airlines and NZICPA for the conduct of the IndiGo Cadet Pilot Program.
The 3 months ground training program @ Flightrule Aviation Services is a comprehensive in-person classroom-based program for clearing the DGCA CPL exams.
During the training, a candidate is provided with the following:-
- All books (Free of cost)
- CX3 Flight Calculator
- 185 hours of lectures
- 40 + self tests
- 25 + mock exams
- Access to state of the art learning management system
Our faculty comprises of Qualified Pilots from the Indian Airforce/Navy and Qualified Meteorologist from the Indian Airforce.
Capt. Rahul Monga
CEO, Chief Instructor
• ATPLH (India) CPL(NZ)
• 30 Years Aviation Experience
• 6000 Hours Flying
• IAF Instructor
• EASA/CAA Ground Instructor
• Shaurya Chakra
• MacGregor Medal
• Aviation & Space Week Laureate Nominee
• Aviation World Record Holder
• Currently Flying AW 109 Helicopter
Lt Cdr Sarvesh (Retd)
• Alumnus of Indian Naval Academy
• Awarded the prestigious ‘Binoculars’ and Gold Medal for the Best Cadet
• MBA -IIM, Ahmedabad
• 13 Years flight experience: HPT-32, Kiran Mk1/11, Mig 21, Jaguar,
Chetak, Sea Harrier and Bae Hawk • Qualified Flying Instructor – IAF
• Training Officer for Naval Aviators
Wg Cdr Ashok Kalra
• MSc Physics, MPhil Meteorology
• IAF Senior Meteorologist
• Qualified Meteorology Instructor
• Worked with Indigo Airlines as a Meteorologist
• International Meteorological Experience
• Part of Indian Expedition to Antarctica
Capt. Vikram Pathak
• 29 Years Flying Experience
• CAT ‘A’ QFI, ATPL
• Instrument Rating Instructor & Examiner
• 6000 Hours Experience on Mig-21, Hawk Trainers, Mirage 2000 Current A320 Commander
Subjects : -
- Air navigation, including the use of aeronautical charts, instruments and navigation aids; an understanding of the principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems; operation of airborne equipment; practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques.
- Practical air navigation using radio navigation aids.
- Use, accuracy and reliability of navigation systems used in departure en-route, approach and landing phases of flight; identification of radio navigation aids.
- An Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports, charts and forecasts, use of, and procedures for obtaining, meteorological information, pre-flight and in-flight; altimetry.”DgcaExam”
- Aeronautical meteorology; climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation; the movement of pressure systems, the structure of fronts and the origin and characteristics of significant weather phenomenon which affect take-off, en-route and landing conditions; hazardous weather avoidance.
Aircraft Act, 1934 – Chapter I, Section Short title and extent, definitions, the power to detain aircraft, the penalty for an act in contravention of rules made under the act, the penalty for flying so as to cause danger.
Aircraft Rules, 1937
Rules of the air
Appropriate air traffic services practices and procedures.
- Theory of Flight
- Airframe and Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Power Plant
- Emergency Equipment
- Subsonic Aerodynamics
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Our classes are held in offline and online mode
- Our offline classes are held in lado sarai in heart of Delhi and are easily reachable by metro and bus
- We also offer outstation students assistance in finding clean, hygienic, and safe accommodation minutes away from the classes.
- Our classes are equipped with a state-of-the-art Multimedia Aids and the latest training equipment.