Admission Process - Blue Ray Aviation
- Register for the CPL program at Blue Ray Aviation
- Enrollment – Fill and submit the enrollment form.
- Assessment –
Take online Adapt Test administered by our partner, Symbiotics Ltd, UK. This test is the highest rated aircrew selection tool in the world and tests the suitability of a candidate for being an airline pilot. The following are tested:
- Cognitive and physical abilities
- Numerical, spatial, abstract and verbal Reasoning
- Working memory
- Perceptual speed and accuracy
- Online interview with a selection committee at Flightrule Aviation Services.
- Ground School – Flightrule Aviation Services provides Ground Training in association with Nordian Aviation Training, Norway – the best aviation ground training in the world.
- Proceed for Flight training once Ground Training has been completed and/or have cleared all DGCA exams.
- Attained the age of 18 years
- Secondary School pass in Maths and Physics – 10+2 in India (NIOS accepted)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 Passing certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo ID address proof both Passport & Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size 20 photographs taken on white background with full name mentioned (We shall guide you on this)
- Class 2 Medical assessment done through a DGCA approved doctor
Indicative Price for CPL Training
|Program||CPL with Multi Engine||CPL Single Engine Flying||Single Engine Flying (185 Hours)||CPL with Multi Engine (Ground Subject Clear)||CPL Single Engine Flying (Ground Subjects Cleared)|
|DGCA Ground Classes|
(Nordian Aviation Training)
|Included||Included||Included||Not Included*||Not Included*|
|RTR||Included||Included||Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Flying Training (Single Engine)||185 Hr on Cessna 152/172||200 Hr on Cessna 152/172||185 Hr on Cessna 152/172||185 Hr on Cessna 152/172||200 Hr on Cessna 152/172|
|Flying Training (Multi Engine)||15 Hr||Nil||Nil||15 Hr||Nil|
|Simulator (P68 or DA42 or similar aircraft)||SE 20 Hr|
ME 10 Hr
|Not included**||Not included**||SE 20 Hr|
ME 10 Hr
|SPL/FRTOL/Night Flying Charges (10 Hrs)/|
|Pilot Gadgets (CX3, Thigh Pad, Epaulettes, |
log book, uniform)
|Cost||INR 37,00,500/-||INR 32,06,000/-||INR 29,96,000/-||INR 33,60,000/-||INR 29,70,000/-|
* Ground training is compulsory unless all DGCA Exams are cleared.
** Simulator is not included in this package.
*** Pilot gadgets can be procured by the student and are highly recommended for training. Trainee pilots must be in uniform for the conduct of training.