We have started confirming names for NZICPA visa nomination.
The names will be forwarded to Ministry of Education, NZ for nomination and fast track visa processing
If you are interested please fill the form below .
Admission Process - NZICPA
- Register for the CPL program at NZICPA
- Enrollment-Fill and submit the enrollment form
- ADAPT-Complete Pilot Pre-Screening test, and attach the result in this application form.
- Flightrule Aviation Services provides DGCA Ground Training in association with Nordian Aviation Training, Norway. The ground training is the best aviation training in the world and used by FTOs across the world.
- Visa requirement -IELTS/TOEFL*, Police Clearance Certificate, Chest Xray(listed lab).
- Attained the age of 18 years
- IELTS Level 5.5
- Secondary School pass in Maths and Physics – 10+2 in India (NIOS accepted)
- Valid Student Visa
- Valid Medical and Travel Insurance
- CAA NZ Class 1 Medical Certificate
- CAA NZ Fit and Proper Person Certificate.
NOTE: Our team provides assistance with all the above requirements.