New Zealand offers the world’s highest standard of flight training. Of the several excellent flight schools in New Zealand, selecting the one which fits your needs can get difficult.
The New Zealand International Commercial Pilot Academy (NZICPA) has a strong history of successfully training professional pilots.
NZICPA was established by a government led regional economic development initiative and operates from a purpose-built professional pilot training complex at Whanganui Airport. Whanganui city on the west coast of the North Island is one of New Zealand’s most interesting and distinctive places to visit and has a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant arts scene.
All NZICPA courses teach useful, practical and up-to-date skills for aviation flight deck managers and pilots of the future.
NZICPA holds both NZ Civil Aviation Authority (CAA NZ) and New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) certificates authorizing the conduct of flight training and international student education.
- Friendly & Professional Environment
- Highly Qualified Instructors
- Single and Multi Engine Aircraft
- Dedicated Accomodation, Transport
- Best Value For Money In The
- Brand New Facility
- Top Quality Training Aids
WANT TO FLY IN NEW ZEALAND?
📱 +91 85273 80891
Why Train With NZICPA
- Expertise in training national and international student pilots for the past 25 years.
- Graduates employed by leading airlines in New Zealand, India, and throughout the Pacific, South East Asia and the Middle East.
- 15 aeroplanes (6 more on order) and 14 dedicated flight instructors to train students, against the New Zealand Diploma in Aviation, international student programs and the IndiGo cadet program.
- Whanganui Airport is perfect for flight training, with light commercial traffic, multiple runways, and a well suited field.
- High quality, company owned student accommodation. Daily transportation, meals and laundry are available, and an on site student welfare manager is present round the clock.
- Surrounded by mountains – Mount Taranaki, Mount Ruapehu and Mount Tongariro; a beautiful natural landscape; dramatic West Coast beaches and preserved native bush for hiking and wilderness trips.
- With a comparatively small population of 45,000 people, Whanganui is a safe and suitable place to study and learn.